My soul is calm and at peace. ~ Affirmation for Inner Peace and Calmness
It is easy to get stressed and fuzzy in this hectic world. I hope that this affirmation will help you feel more centred, calm and at peace.
How do you stay or become calm and centred in this busy world?
This is just a very short list of a few suggestions and I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments’ section below.
- taking deep breaths
- consciously exercising (yoga, Pilates, bike riding, etc.)
- taking time out to pursue your favourite activities
- arts, crafts, sewing – is often said to be a form of meditation, relaxation and bringing more calmness into your life
- putting up your feet and enjoying a hot cup of delicious tea with your family or friends
- going for a long walk
- enjoying spending time in nature
- going swimming
Please share how you focus on inner peace and calmness in your daily routine. I would love to hear from you.