Positive Affirmations Jar
Have you heard about a ‘Positive Affirmations Jar’? It’s so simple to create; yet so powerful when being used!
A Positive Affirmations Jar is a jar full of positive affirmations. At different times or intervals you can choose to take out an affirmation from the jar to boost your energy, self-esteem and assist you in reaching your desired goals.
Ways To Use
There are many ways you can use the Positive Affirmations Jar. Here are some of them:
- Each morning, shake the jar, take out one Affirmation and focus on during the day. You can carry it with you or place back in your jar for the next day.
- Instead of carrying it with you, why not display it in a prominent place in your home and replace the next day with a new one.
- At times of needing strength, encouragement or empowerment, use the jar to pull out one or more affirmations and feel that you truly are ‘amazing, confident, special’ – and whichever affirmation your intuition chose for you that day.
- Why not print, cut and fold the weekly affirmations that you will receive when joining us here and include them in your Affirmations Jar.
And here are the easy-to-follow instructions:
- Click here in order to receive a download link to the Affirmation Cards
- Choose a jar that is large enough to hold at least 56 pieces of folded paper and that you can easily reach your hand in to take out the affirmations
- Decorate the jar with ribbon or string if you like
- Attach the ‘Positive Affirmations Jar’ label – click here to be able to download it
- Print, cut and fold the included affirmations – they are available in three different sizes – choose the one that you feel is most suitable for the way you will be using them (i.e. carrying with you in your pocket or displaying them in your home on a rotating basis)
- Why not make two; and give away one Affirmations Jar to your friend or family member. I would appreciate a mention of this website when gifting it to a beloved person.
As always, I am happy to hear from you if you have any questions or feedback.